Refractory Corundum Mullite Ceramic Setter Plates for Kiln
|Payment Type:||T/T,Paypal,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||10 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||500,000 sets/month|
|Port:||Shenzhen Port,Hongkong Port|
Heat Resistance Aluminum Oxide Al2O3 Ceramic Setters
The specification of industrial ceramic setters:
● Other optional materials: aluminum oxide ceramics, silicon nitride ceramics, silicon carbon ceramics
● Dimensions : max. size up to 600mm x 500mm, max. thickness to be 30mm
● Norminal tolerance:both length and width with ± 1% of dimensions, thickness with ± 0.5 mm
● Secondary process: precisely grinding, lapping, polishing, CNC machining, glazing and metallizing
Main chracteristics of aluminum oxide ceramic setters:
1. High quality surface roughness: general roughness less than Ra 1 free of foreign particals, burrs, chips on working surface.
2. High thermal conductivity up to 30 W/m.k which result in homogeneous thermal distribution within the sintering components.
3. High thermal resistance to 1700℃, it It offers a positive effect on the energy-saving of the firing processes with thin thickness.
4. Chemical resistance: For ultrapure alumina (purity over 99%) can be used both in protective gas atmospheres and reduction atmospheres.
5. High mechanical properties: the hardness, the flextural strength, the compressive strength is much higher than plastic and metal.
6. Tight dimensional tolerance: all ceramic setters are with a tight dimensional tolerance to make the installation smoothly and easily
Description of aluminum oxide ceramic setters:
Alumina ceramic is the most well-known and most commonly used fine ceramic material. Due to high-purity alumina offers excellent corrosion resistance and thermal shock resistance, it is used for setters for sintering and heat treatment.
The regular materials for aluminum oxide ceramic setters we used include 95% alumina, 99% alumina, 99.5% alumina. These ceramic setters can be formed via isostatic pressed, dry pressed which all have a very dense ceramic body. We have the small-size to large-size capability, the largest size of length and width can be up to 600mm, also we provide various of thickness range from 0.30 mm to 30 mm. We owns many selection of standard molds in different sizes, therefore we could contribute to cost reduction, quick delivery.
Besides ceramic setters, we only manufacturer a variety of industrial ceramic plates,like ceramic sheet, ceramic substrate, polished ceramic wafer with customized sizes, special shapes and another specific requirement.
Technical Data. sheet of different technical ceramics
95% alumina 99.2% alumina 99.5% alumina ZrO2 (Y-TZP) Color Density Water absorption
Property Unit SiC TiO2 Si3N4 White Ivory Ivory White Black Black Gray g/cm3 ≥3.60 ≥3.80 ≥3.85 ≥6.0 ≥3.21 ≥4.00 3.22 % 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Hardness HV 1500 1700 1700 1300 2500 800 Flexural strength Mpa ≥320 ≥338 ≥379 1200 550 158 650 Compressive strength Mpa ≥2000 ≥2240 ≥2240 ≥1990 ≥3306 --- ≥2200 Max. service temperature
℃ 1550 1600 1675 850 1600 1000 1200 Thermal conductivity W/(m.K) 24 29 30 2.5 150 5 25 Volume
Ω.cm > 10^14 > 10^14 > 10^14 > 10^11 10^5 10^12 > 10^14 Insulation strength kV/mm 18 18 19 17 --- 3.93 16 Dielectric constant - 9.5 9.5 9.7 29 --- 9.5 8.2
Why choose us?
1. With in-house comprehensive types of manufacturing equipment from material preparation to secondary processes machines.
2. With over 15 years manufacturing experience of OEM, ODM, and with professional, trusted and responsible team members.
3. Rigorous and complete quality control system, including IQC, IPQC, OQC line according to ISO quality management system.
4. Support special and custom-made needs, no matter what is prototyping and R&D cases, or serial massive demands for cost down.
5. Providing one - stop ceramic components, like ceramic seals, ceramic grinder, metalized ceramics and ceramic tubes and so on.
6. We are dealing with every case in order to enhance the competition of customers, and make their business growth.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions）
Q1: What kinds of Raw Material for ceramic setter plates you provide?
A: Besides alumina ceramics, we also manufacture ceramic setter plates in silicon nitride setters, silicon carbide setters.
Q2: Do you have capability to produce customized ceramic setter plates?
A: Yes, we support custom-made or special shape ceramic setter plates, typically including flat setters, convex setters.
Q3: How long can I get a sample for checking the quality?
A: If we have some samples in stroage, the samples can be provided in 3 working days after receiving the inquiry from clients.
On the other hand, we will take 4~5 weeks to produce the samples as per clients specification to prepare it.
Q4. How do you ensure the quality at your site?
A: We introduced CPK value in the production line and AQL at inspection process, also sampling inspection of all batches is needed.
Q5. Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a direct manufacturer with complete manufacturing machines. You are welcome to visit our factory if it's available.
Q6: Do you produce any other ceramic components?
A: Yes, we only produce metallized ceramic insulator, ceramic grinding burrs, zirconia ceramic components, textile ceramics and so on.
Jinghui Industry Ltd.
Jinghui Industry Limited is a leading manufacturer of technical ceramic products, we have been committing to development, production, sales and service of a variety of ceramic components more than 15 years since its establishment in 2005.
The facility focus on producing in alumina, zirconia, and steatite ceramic components, including metalized ceramics, ceramic grinders, thermostat ceramics, ceramic seals, ceramic wire guide, the ceramic insulator for spark plug and other plenty of electronic and industrial ceramic parts. They are mainly used in electronic appliances, equipment, and mechanical engineering, automotive industry, medical technology, new energy and environmental protection, aerospace and so on.
The enterprise acquired ISO9001: 2008 in 2009, all of us in Jinghui persist the policy [No quality, No development", and it helped us succeed in exporting to European, North America, Asia, South America and African more than 30 countries through all Jinghui people's effort, innovation, and initiative.
Many amazing solutions were to be supplied to our customers to reach their `toughest technical challenges. Our goal is to find a better and optimal solution for all our customers from technology, quality, cost control, and after-sales services, we are looking forward to cooperating with you to create a totally new business in your field.
- Company Name: Jinghui Industry Ltd.
- Representative: Saiwu Tan
- Product/Service: Metalized Ceramics , Zirconia Ceramic Component , Engineering Ceramic Component , Ceramic grinder , Ceramic Seals , Ceramic Substrate
- Capital (Million US $): 5,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2005
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 71% - 80%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Yuanzhu Industrial park, Shangmei town, Xinhua, Loudi, Huanan
- Contact Person: Mr. Andy Chen
- Tel: 86-755-26759158
Premium Related Products